September 4, 2013

4. Rip What?

Every time I say the name, people get confused.  But first, let me start by saying that anyone who really knows me, knows that I am the most coordination challenged individual on the Earth.  Some people trip over things, while I trip over the air.  It's with that knowledge that my family thinks I am crazy for even daring to try such a thing.

It's called a Ripstik.  I was first introduced to it by two cool ladies and I had no interest in trying it.  Until now.  For anyone unfamiliar, imagine a skateboard on crack. But alas, I have mastered this shit.



Ripstik officially checked off the bucket list!

4 comments:

  1. lol.. only you and your right, I had no idea what that was. I would kill myself lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's pretty fun...once you get the hang of it. i had a bruised ass for a day or two.

      Delete
  2. I have been secretly obsessed with one of those since 2010, but didn't have the guts to buy myself one since I seem to only see tweens do it. How long did it take you to learn it? What do you think? Recommend 10/10?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i totally recommend it. i think it's amazingly fun and i use it to decompress after a stressful day. it took me three days in order to get it down. i thought it would take a lot longer but if you pay attention to why you are falling, it is a lot easier to learn it.

      Delete